Thursday Night Trivia
Thu Apr. 4 • 6:00pm
At Cape May Brewery
Thursday Night Trivia continues now through April 18th! Join us every Thursday from 6-8pm to compete to be the weekly CMBC Trivia Champions. Each week, the winners will receive a $30 CMBC gift card.
- Each team may have a maximum of 6 players. Any teams with more than 6 players will be penalized 10 points per each additional player over the 6 player limit.
- Cheating will not be tolerated. There is no outside help (internet, phone, note cards, etc.) of any kind allowed. If you are caught cheating, your team will be disqualified.
- Each game consists of 7 rounds of 10 questions – each round is worth 20 points unless otherwise noted. After each round, teams will turn in their answer sheets to be scored.
- After 7 rounds, there will be a Final Trivia round where each team may wager up to 20 points on a single question. Teams will be notified of the category for final trivia and MUST submit their wager prior to the question being asked. FYI: Final Trivia answers will be on a “Right” or “Wrong” basis. Partial points will not be awarded for partially correct answers.
- Each team will be able to pick one BONUS category (excluding the Final Trivia round) for which they will be awarded double points. Teams who do not select a bonus category will not receive any bonus points.
- In the event of a tie, a tie-breaker question will decide the winner. Tie-breaker questions will have numerical answers, whoever is closest to the number without going over will be the winner. In the unlikely event that the ties teams each answer the question correctly (or closest), the winner shall be the team which hands the correct answer to the Quizmaster the quickest.
- The Quizmaster has final say on all rule interpretations and disputes.
Hope to see you at Thursday Night Trivia. Cheers!
If you joined the Trivia League this year, read more about the additional details and rules here.