The air is crisp and cool, sweaters are making a comeback, and people are flocking towards their favorite fall beers.
We’ve had an incredible time this past summer in our Brewtanical Garden bringing back games and live music, and wanted to keep the fun going with our Life is Gourd Fall Weekend in the Brewtanical!
Read on for why you should stop by and visit us this weekend!
1. The Beer:
We’re releasing Life is Gourd, our Autumnal Shandy, in cans this weekend. You can try it on draft before you grab cans in either the Tasting Room or the Brewtanical Garden. It’s a light brew that both appeals to those looking for a fall-spiced ale and those who aren’t typical beer fans, and it’s made with cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and brown sugar. Here’s what some of the Brew Crew had to say about it:
- “I feel like this is lighter bodied than Mop Water,” says Brewtique Associate Barb Bur. If you like a fall taste, and you want that flavor without the ABV, this is nice, it’s only 5%. This is the way to go."
- “Yeah there’s not that thicker, creamy mouth feel,” says Barback Mike Austin.
- “It’s fall in a glass,” says Marketing Coordinator Brigitta Faragasso. “Almost apple cider-y."
- “Yep, that’s it,” says Tasting Room Manager Jake Hauser. “It’s very fall.”
- “It’s not as heavy, but the spices are there,” says Beertender Caitlyn Crain. “It tastes more like an ale than a shandy. It’s light.”
2. Live Music:
Saturday we’ve got Nancy Malcun (12-3pm) and Mad House (4-8pm) and Sunday we’ll have Bryan McCloud from Petty Cash (1-4pm) and Amptons (5-8pm)!
Yep, that’s right! We’ll have a food truck onsite Saturday: Hit the Road Jack. You know it’s a special event when we have a food truck, so don’t miss the opportunity for this one-stop shop of brews and food!
4. More Beer!
Apple Bomb is going to release exclusively this weekend in the Tasting Room and Brewtanical Garden on draft only. If you want to bring some home, make sure to bring any standard glass growlers you have (those are the only ones we can fill, sorry!) or plan to pick up one of ours to fill!
5. Fall Fun:
Our Brewtanical Garden is decked out in some great decor complete with a new photo-op section perfect for capturing the moment while you enjoy one of our pours out there.
It’s going to be a great time, and we’re looking forward to kicking off fall in style with everyone. We can’t wait to see you!
Don’t forget we’ve got some great new fall merch out, so you’ll definitely want to swing by the Brewtique before you leave to check out all our awesome shirts, sweaters, hats, accessories, and more.
Also, tag us on Instagram @capemaybrewco so we can help share the love when you visit!